2020年2月5日星期三

【網絡】Why Dicky Cheung Doesn’t Want to Be a Dad

日期: 2020年2月5日
來源: The Bulletin Time

Why Dicky Cheung Doesn’t Want to Be a Dad: “I’m not Mature Enough”

Dicky Cheung (張衛健) is greatest recognized enjoying sensible and witty characters and would at all times attempt to convey recent concepts to his audiences. Approaching his profession and private life with the identical precept, Dicky finds inventive methods methods to clean up his 16-year marriage. In 2004, Dicky and actress Jess Zhang (張茜) tied the knot in a personal ceremony and although they usually dwell individually due to Dicky’s work schedule, their marriage is as robust as ever.


Though Dicky and his spouse not too long ago appeared in a actuality present collectively, Dicky does not assume it’s going to occur usually, “I don’t prefer it. I’ve been invited many occasions and I felt obligated to go after declining so many occasions. Filming collectively a couple of times is okay. We not often movie packages collectively and solely gave an interview collectively as soon as.”

With a marriage that spans over 16 years, Dicky retains their relationship recent by always shocking his spouse with small gestures. He believes a very powerful side is studying not take the connection without any consideration, “When your spouse is cooking, don’t take her without any consideration. Thank her and kiss her. As soon as you’re taking her without any consideration, you’ll lose the sparks within the relationship. Even for easy issues similar to when she will get me meals, I’ll thank her.”

Persevering with sharing his recommendation, Dicky stated, “Simply because we now have been married for a few years, it doesn’t imply we don’t exit on dates. The truth is, I usually give her small surprises. Once I exit, I purchase issues for her. I might purchase flowers for her. Generally I write notes and cross them to her.”

Though the couple does not have any kids, Dicky is not keen to have them, “I do not have any want. I’m already a number of many years outdated, however I don’t assume I’ve matured sufficient. I’m nonetheless very infantile and in entrance of my spouse, I’m much more like a baby.”

沒有留言:

發佈留言