2019年9月4日星期三

【網絡】May God bless our friendships forever!

日期: 2019年9月4日
來源: IG | Jadebabelovescooking

Everyone has their own stories and I believe we all have gone through a lot, so that we can grow from our experiences. In fact, I don't have many close family members left and my two younger children didnt even have a chance to meet any of their grandparents ever. To them, they never had any moments to be spoiled or loved by their grandparents. For me, it's ok as I'm already used to it and I know that's how it is for me.... My experiences didn't make me become a negative person, not even once. The more I felt alone, the more I appreciate the things that I have got left and I know they were given to me by God and most importantly with his reasons....... I thank God everyday. I thank him for everything that he has blessed me with. I thank him for giving me my sisters to love me and my children. My boys are very blessed! My sisters and brothers have shown me that we don't need to be blood related to love one another and I really appreciate our friendships. Love you my sisters and brothers.. May God bless our friendships forever! Really miss you guys! Thank you for loving us!
We know how to love because God first loves us!🙏🙏🙏






沒有留言:

發佈留言