2017年3月21日星期二

【網絡】Dicky Cheung misses working with TVB

日期: 2017年3月21日
來源: Yahoo! News

Dicky Cheung misses working with TVB

Although it has only been a few days since they have started the principal photography, Dicky Cheung shared that he has been enjoying his time with TVB very much.

As reported on On CC, the actor, who is making his TVB comeback with the new drama, "The Learning Curve of a Warlord", shared that his return is nostalgic, and that he has already been reunited with a lot of old friends.


"They say I haven't changed much, but you guys are wrong. I am much more complicated now, not as simple as I used to be," he said.

Dicky admitted that while his time with TVB was one of the hardest, it was also his happiest.

"Yes, I didn't earn a lot then, and my salary would all go to paying my rent or to my brother's tuition. But I was very happy, because I was living a simple life," he said.

He also confessed to have missed acting in Cantonese, after so many years of working in mainland China's Mandarin dramas.

"The Learning Curve of a Warlord", part of TVB's Golden Jubilee line-up, co-stars Sisley Choi, Tony Hung, and Vivien Yeo.

沒有留言:

發佈留言